I've been reading The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson for months. It's an intriguing story, but I always seem to put it down in favor of fiction. After attending Wilkerson's lecture at the Missouri History Museum today, I'm encouraged to keep reading. Check out a few excerpts from today's lecture. (Note: Please excuse the picture quality, I videoed from my phone.)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (98)
- ► 2012 (149)
- #BookReview: Guest Post: Malcolm X: A Life of Rein...
- #BookReview: The Ivy Chronicles - Karen Quinn
- Who's Your Literary BFF?
- #BookReview: Just Wanna Testify - Pearl Cleage
- #BookReview: If Sons, Then Heirs - Lorene Cary
- The Warmth of Other Suns lecture, Isabel Wilkerson...
- #BookReview: I'm Kind of a Big Deal: And Other Del...
- #BookReview: Captive Bride - Bonnie Dee
- #BookReview: Foul Play - Janet Evanovich
- An Interview with Miranda Parker, author of A Good...
- #BookReview: A Good Excuse to be Bad - Miranda Par...
- #BookReview: The White Woman on the Green Bicycle ...
- #BookReview: In Love With A Younger Man - Cheryl R...
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2010 (199)