This was one of my re-reads. It was okay, but left me feeling meh. I don't remember it being so heavily Christian litty, but it was. And that's okay. Sometimes...occasionally...rarely am I in the mood for Christian lit and I felt like this one just snuck up on me.
I'm turning to one of my guaranteed mood lifters with the next book, Mary Kay Andrews' Savannah Blues.
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (98)
- #BookReview: The Brenda Diaries - Margo Candela
- Free for All Friday, April 27
- #BookReview: A Wish and A Prayer - Beverly Jenkins...
- #Readathon Wrapup
- #Readathon Update #4 - Savannah Blues by Mary Kay ...
- #Readathon Update #3 - Colored Sugar Water by Veni...
- #Readathon Update #2 - Imperfect Bliss by Susan Fa...
- #Readathon Update #1 - The Warmest December by Ber...
- My mirror ain't like yours
- #BookReview: The Wife of Reilly - Jennifer Coburn
- Send me to New York!
- #BookReview: Four of A Kind - Valerie Frankel
- Free for all Friday, April 6
- #BookReview: And Everything Nice - Kim Moritsugu
- #BookReview: Point, Click, Love - Molly Shapiro
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2011 (147)
- ► 2010 (199)