So glad I went with a tried and true favorite. I've read Mary Kay Andrews' BeBe Loudermilk & Weezie Foley series out of order, but at least I've read them all now.
I'm going to take an hour or so to catch up on mindless TV like Parking Wars and then decide on my next read.
Anyone else still reading? Who plans to stay up through the night reading?
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (98)
- #BookReview: The Brenda Diaries - Margo Candela
- Free for All Friday, April 27
- #BookReview: A Wish and A Prayer - Beverly Jenkins...
- #Readathon Wrapup
- #Readathon Update #4 - Savannah Blues by Mary Kay ...
- #Readathon Update #3 - Colored Sugar Water by Veni...
- #Readathon Update #2 - Imperfect Bliss by Susan Fa...
- #Readathon Update #1 - The Warmest December by Ber...
- My mirror ain't like yours
- #BookReview: The Wife of Reilly - Jennifer Coburn
- Send me to New York!
- #BookReview: Four of A Kind - Valerie Frankel
- Free for all Friday, April 6
- #BookReview: And Everything Nice - Kim Moritsugu
- #BookReview: Point, Click, Love - Molly Shapiro
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2011 (147)
- ► 2010 (199)