It's a short week for most of us, so rather than bore you with a review that you probably wouldn't get around to reading until this weekend -- after you've stuffed yourself with turkey, fought your way through Black Friday and mentally prepared yourself for Cyber Monday -- I'll just wish you happy holidays. Think of me slaving over a hot stove and dancing to my Christmas play list, which I officially break out on Thanksgiving Eve, while you're enjoying time with family and friends. See you back here next week.
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (98)
- #BookReview: Miss Julia to the Rescue - Ann B. Ros...
- #BookReview: Georgia Bottoms - Mark Childress
- #BookReview: Shopping with the Enemy - Carmen Reid...
- #BookReview: Please Look After Mom - Kyung-Sook Sh...
- #BookReview: Where Did We Go Wrong? - Monica Mathi...
- #BookReview: The Bridegroom - Ha Jin
- World Book Night 2013
- #BookReview: 40 Love - Madeleine Wickham
- I Didn't Get My Groove Back, But...
- 2013 Books: Passports to the World Challenge Updat...
- ▼ November (11)
- ► 2011 (147)
- ► 2010 (199)