It's rare that I get personal on here, but today we're burying my brother. If you were lucky enough to know him, you know that he loved life, always had a smile and a joke, and loved the Pittsburgh Steelers. Yesterday at his wake, there were so many people that someone commented that they when they arrived, they thought there must be multiple wakes happening. He knew absolutely everyone and a week never passed that someone didn't ask me if I was Jason's sister. I am.
- ► 2014 (72)
- #BookReview: Clara and Mr. Tiffany - Susan Vreelan...
- #BookReview: The Man in 3B - Carl Weber
- #BookReview: Hope and Other Dangerous Pursuits - L...
- #BookReview: The Autobiography of My Mother - Jama...
- #BookReview: Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker - Jennifer ...
- In Memory of JBobb 50
- #BookReview: Kitchen - Banana Yoshimoto #BP2W (Jap...
- #BookReview: The History of Us - Leah Stewart
- #BookReview: Zenzele: A Letter for my Daughter - J...
- Books: Passports to the World 2013 Challenge #BP2W...
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2012 (149)
- ► 2011 (147)
- ► 2010 (199)