How y'all feeling out there? Seems like it's been a long time since we just chatted about random books and what not. There's no book review today because I'm: a) a slacker; b) too busy catching up on TV and music (Anita Wilson has been on constant loop for weeks now); and c) most of the books I've read aren't due out until May or June and publishers asked that I hold reviews until then.
So what are y'all reading, watching or listening to? What books have just blown you away or underwhelmed you? Share with the class so we can add to (or remove from) our "To Be Read" lists.
- #BookReview: Heart of Gold by Beverly Jenkins
- What Book Changed Your Life?
- Whatcha Readin'?
- #BookReview: Hidden by Catherine McKenzie
- #BookReview: Vintage by Susan Gloss
- #BookReview: The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern
- #BookReview: Queen Sugar by Natalie Baszile
- #BookReview: Stilettos & Stubble by Amanda Egan
- #BookReview: Things I Should Have Told My Daughter...
- #BookReview: Calling Me Home by Julie Kibbler
- #BookReview: The Opposite of Maybe by Maddie Dawso...
- #BookReview: The Darker Side of Mummy Misfit by Am...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2013 (98)
- ► 2012 (149)
- ► 2011 (147)
- ► 2010 (199)